06 July 2005

My Pic, Heavy Breathing

This is me, happy as a clam. So, I couldn't put a picture of myself on my profile because the file was too big, so this will have to suffice for now.

I just went to a classical music concert tonight and was perplexed when between the movements of every piece, the person behind me exhaled the longest and loudest breath I've heard in awhile. I completely understand the need to breathe, of course. However, did this person hold his breath throughout the whole movement and then let it all out at once? Like, "Phewww, it's over!" Or maybe it was just because he felt moved. Either way, it was rather curious. I understand that people freeze in awkward positions during the course of a piece and then feel the need to violently wiggle about during movement breaks, however, the heavy breathing caught my friends and me by surprise.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sophia! I've been reading your blog and I have to say it's HILARIOUS!! I'm sitting here laughing my ass off and wishing I could visit. Maybe sometime later this year... Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!
BT

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey, Brian!

Great to hear from you, and I'm glad you like the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here