15 April 2006

Can You Read Me?

I got this as a forward and thought it was worthy of a blog entry. Go ahead, see for yourself:

Can you raed tihs? So far 115 plepoe can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

OHOH!! I was looking for this study. Now, I know where it came from. Than k you!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Isn't it so interesting! I liked it. :)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a new entry!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

No worries, Mary! Your wish has been granted. :) Sorry for the long delay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here