23 April 2006

Back on the Blogwagon

I am sorry. I am also Sophia. If you put those together, I am "sorry Sophia". I'm not apologizing to myself, but, rather to you: reader of this post. But, I am also Sophia. So, just to clear things up, I am sorry that I have not been actively blogging, and my name is Sophia.

Not that I really have an excuse, but if I were to have one, it would be that I have been busy in both my professional (and by "professional", I mean "studential") and personal life. But, I miss blogging, and I miss you, my virtual friends. So, here I am, struck by a powerful second wind, and ready to jump into the blogosphere once again.

So, other than apologizing, I'd like to write about Earth Day, which we celebrated yesterday. If it was your birthday yesterday, I'd like say "happy bearthday". If it wasn't, it's just "happy Earth Day" for you. I celebrated by wearing green, walking in the rain, and just plain being thankful for the environment. I live in the city, so it wasn't quite as "return to nature" as I'd like it to be, but it was still nice. I also took this quiz to see what kind of ecological footprint I'm leaving on the earth. My total score (measured in acres) was 10; the average American requires 24 acres. The sad news is that if everyone lived like me, we'd need 2.3 planets to support my living habits. Bad, Sophia.

I'm pledging both better service to the environment and better blogging.

4 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sophia!I've "stumbled"in your blog-i'm a fresh visitor of your space.I was searching blogs with comentaries about Ligeti and i've seen Your post about Ligeti's Etudes.I'm currentely working on some of them-5 until now,maybe 7 later.I will play them in my final graduating Recital.I will like to contact you more in the future,if you want.My e-mail adress is pianosolar@hotmail.com.Feel free to say me something.See you soon!I wish...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

welcome back to the blog world. IO took the quiz you lionked to and basically go the same result as you...I thought I would require much more space. So even though I am taking up more than I should, I was kind of happy, becuase I thought that I would need even more space. Does that make any sense? I am trying to leave you a substantial comment, since you actually wrote a blog post of some substance, so it deserves a comment of substance, right? But is this really a comment of substance? I'm really just rambling about nothing i particular, so I guess there is no substance here, only words, which would make it no worthy of your entry, which does have some sort of greater meaning and relevance. However, I will post this comment on your blog and you will have to live with it, becuase you asked for and I gave it to you.

Done.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks, OhMyTrill. Again, I'm dilinquent. Can I not learn any lessons? I must blog, blog, blog, 'til the sun comes up...

Thanks for the nice, long comment! :)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks for visiting George, and thanks for your comment! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here