24 November 2005

Thanksgizzle, Rapper Style

Rappers have a lot to be grateful for around Thanksgiving. I mean, they've probably got their money on their mind, and perhaps, if they're lucky, maybe even two turntables and a microphone back at the house. I think that as a gesture of kindness and goodwill, they should give back to the community, maybe by donating to their favorite charity. I mean, I'm sure a lot of them do already. But, for those that don't, they can just start of small. You know, even a check for 50 cent can go a long way.

7 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fo-shizzle my nizzle
happizzle thanksgivizzle
your frizzle
jarizzle

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo coo'
happoo turkeroo,
you coo', coo' foo'

loovoo
jonoroo

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger rabsteen said...

lol. holy wild nerdom.

most excellent.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thizzle, Jizzle. Can't wait to see you sizzle. :)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Ooohh I'm likin' it, Jonathan! See you soooooooooooon. :)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey, Rabsteen!

Yeah, wild nerdom is right. :) Somebody stop me...

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey, Graham!

Thanks for the comment and well wishes. This Thanksgiving was one of my best holidays ever!

I've been away this weekend without consistent internet access too. I should be back in the swing of things sometime this week... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here