12 November 2005

Tacky

So, last week, I missed one of my favorite classes in the whole world. And the reason? To finish my midterm project for that very class. Meanwhile, I showed up at the end of class, turned it in, and proceeded to talk to my dear professor about how much I loved the project, which was actually true. Clearly though, I enjoyed it so much that I missed his lecture for it. Um, that's really tacky. It rivals the time that I missed Meg and Ben's wedding ceremony and showed up for the reception. I really didn't mean to; I left plenty of time to get there, actually, a whole hour and a half extra. There was just an unrealistic amount of traffic in New Hampshire. Still, I was a no-show for the most important part of their wedding. TACKY.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger rabsteen said...

i hate missing classes. especially if it's to rush to get something else done.

hopefully it won't happen this year!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey Rabsteen,

Thanks for the comment. I really felt SO bad about missing that class. Once, my freshman year, I slept through an 8.30 am class, ran into the professor later in the day, and got teary-eyed because I was so sad to miss it. I truly respect professors so much and like to show it with attentiveness and attendence.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey Graham,

Yeah, receptions are indeed fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here