24 October 2005

Foe Toe

Sorry, folks. This post merely functions so I can change my profile photo. As "fun" as my previous "happy as a clam" picture may have been, I actually don't look like that all the time. I mean, maybe I do sometimes. Like when I watch my site meter go up by five in one day or something of the sort.

I also made a similar face when I was just recently offered my first vocal role in my friend Lauren's Depeche Mode remix of something or other. I don't really have all the details yet, but I think my part involves the singing of sundry vowels with no vibrato or expression. My friends know how vocally untrained I am. They scoff at how I practice vocal trills in the resonant halls and bridges of our school. I sing sirens in the elevators and vicariously audition for all the lead soprano roles in every opera. Little do they know; I can actually sing it 8 billion octaves higher than anyone else. My friend Matt was thinking of this the other day over dinner, and realized that if I were to sing 8 billion octaves higher, it's quite possible that color would come out of my mouth. Or maybe light.

If that were to happen, I'd definitely make the "happy as a clam" face.

9 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

A truly fabulous/gorgeous new picture!

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Awwww, thanks. :)

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

You're too sweet, Graham. I wouldn't count on the singing voice... :)

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Foe Toe, or Faux Toe? Hmmmm...

Ah, you're pretty- glad you stole my camera for that one. ;)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Ooooh, "faux toe" could work too!

Yeah, so much for getting a picture of my quintet...

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Matt McGrath said...

I think the old one was better! But then... there's nothing wrong with the new one...

Matt sounds like a smart guy. Only a genius could come up with an idea like that.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey, Ash!

Yeah, the old picture was kind of funny. :)

It's funny, because the person who came up with the "self-absorbed" Halloween costume, his name is indeed Matt...But, it's a different Matt from the Matt who commented on the "Halloween Costume" post. :) You're just smart like that.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Matt McGrath said...

The funniest part of all is that... somewhere out there... I am also a 'Matt'... But ssssh! Don't tell anybody...

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey Matt...I mean, Ash,

Thanks for the comment. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here