13 June 2006

Pages From My Diary

Dear Madonna,

I know that you say that "time goes by so slowly", but I've been thinking that it actually goes by so quickly. It's already a month into my summer vacation, and I'm trying hard to figure out exactly what I've accomplished, and I'm not sure that I really know. I don't know, I was just thinking...

See you on my posters in my room in just a few; I just have to finish up a couple e-mails.


Sophia

P.S. - Sorry I've been listening to Gwen Stefani lately; I really think you're still "the bomb" too.

9 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

I heart Gwen...and Madonna too.

This shit IS bananas.

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Time goes by so slowly [only] for those who wait... No time to hesitate"!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

I always liked how you used to respond to everyones comments with one of your own...but I guess you don't do that anymore.

:(

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

So, you have a little thing for Madonna, eh? Wild guess...

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Guys -

I am SO sorry. I've been out of commission with a hand injury (more on that soon) and a lack of internet access. Again, I am sorry.

OhMyTrill - You're completely right; this shit is bananas, and I will will will comment on your blog.

Kimberly - I'm glad you like to sing along to Madonna, too! :)

Emma sometimes - My life is an open book; I love Madonna. :)

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Dude, Soph, I miss you! So glad we're not in Maine, though. ;) You on MySpace? It's totally better than Friendster.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger rabsteen said...

i'm sending in the search people.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

ok...its time to write a post...or else I'm going to abandon your blog...ok?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Don't abandon! There's still hope left!

Thanks for all your comments, friends. I'm back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here