13 July 2005

Soup Her Fish Haul

Reader, have mercy; I'm bearing my soul.

I wish I could say that I'm a really deep person. But, let's be honest, I'm not sure that I can. I think I'm superficial. I judge things by their cover. Literally, I do. I probably won't buy a book if I don't like its look, unless it's required for school. I read and consume products that are presented to me in a more stylish fashion. If, for example, there's a good text and the cover's ugly, I'll wrap it in brown paper to give it a "earthy" look. I like Gala apples better then Granny Smiths, however, I like the color of the latter better...So, I eat Granny Smiths.

I really don't mean for this to happen. I like to give things a fair shot, I really do. I actually think I'm getting a lot better, having experienced life for twenty-some years now. And just to clear the air, this superficiality is limited to inanimate objects; it (mostly) does not apply to people.

Judge me if you will, but then, I might be all surfacey and judge you right on back. Because I'm all superficial like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here