15 August 2005

All My Exes Live in Texas


Actually, none of my exes live in Texas, however I am leaving for the big country in the south of the US tomorrow, earl-i in the mornin'. With that said, I have high hopes of blogging every day whilst there, but I cannot be certain what my access to the internet (or technology in general) will be like during my stay...I hope to not run into any complexes while in the nexus of Texas.

Until the next entry, may your belt buckles be shiny and your spurs sharp. Saddle up your horses and when life stings you like a scorpion, cheer up, bucko. The sun will rise on your ranch once again, and you'll be happily steering your wagon into the great wide open before you know it.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger rabsteen said...

you're brave to travel to texas. all those firearms and big attitudes!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Matt McGrath said...

Hey, Sophia, when are you coming back?

I've been all the way to Venice and back since you've gone!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks for all your comments! I had a blast in Texas and am ready to be back in action. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here