01 January 2006

Simple Pleasures

Dear Readers,


I apologize for the lack of blogging for a whole twelve days! You see, the Christmas spirit stung me right in the nose, and I've been enjoying my time at home. Some highlights include:

  1. French pressing coffee and using egg nog as creamer.
  2. Wearing sweatshirts with hoods in the back and pouches in the front (I love these! They feel like you're being hugged all the time).
  3. Walking downstairs to play the piano, as opposed to walking to school to find no piano available.
  4. Seeing my mom look at a pilates workout video and then having her ask me, "What's a pirates workout?"
  5. Watching my highlights grow out slowly but surely. Roots work well for trees, but not for my hair.
  6. Visiting really good old friends and realizing that we're still really good friends, just older.
  7. Getting a new car! Goodbye old, non-functioning car. According to the payment plan, I will be the proud owner of a 2006 Honda CR-V EX in a mere five years. I think the EX means that it has tinted windows in the back which will make it easier for me to eventually tint all the windows, install a shiny grill, add new rims and black lighting, lower the whole vehicle a foot or so, and basically do anything that falls under the umbrella of "pimp my ride".
  8. Realizing that I enjoy calling any dog I ever meet "Roo". I explain the change of names to the pooches, and they're usually alright with it.

So, I promise to be more diligent; thank you for your patience. Stay tuned for my deep thoughts on Madonna.

4 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Happy New Year 2006

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks, Rajesh Warrier! Right back at you. :)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

welcome back!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks, Ohmytrill. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here