22 September 2006

Back

Hey, everyone!

Thanks for your patience. I'm back! (Please note the picture on the left.) Below are the top 5 reasons I didn't blog this summer:

5. I only had access to dial-up internet access.

4. I've been having somewhat serious hand problems. The good news is that the docs have figured it out for the most part, and hopefully, I'm on the road to recovery! Now, I use Dragon Naturally Speaking System, a voice-activated typing program, so I don't have to type as much. I'm still in the process of training it though. When trying to type "Dragon Naturally" in the previous sentence, it typed"drag in i.e. really he".

3. I think the previous two were my strongest reasons.

2. Why don't I take the time to just say that I'm looking forward to my comeback, bloggy style.

1. See you at the next post!

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

welcome back! im sorry about your hand...and I understand the dial up phobia. i can never blog from home for the same reason.

thanks for the comment over at my NEW BLOG!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

(hint...change your link to www.ohmytrill.com)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

it's good to be back! i'm changing the link, prontoish. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here