25 October 2006

I Heart Stacy and Clinton

Top 10 Reasons I Watch TLC's What Not To Wear :

10. See title.

9. Stacy and Clinton taught me how to create a waistline.

8. I enjoy hearing Stacy say "friggin' fraggin' fabulous".

7. I like it when Stacy says "bonjour" phonetically. Heck, I even like it when she says "fermez la bouche" phonetically, too.

6. Even though I know it's coming, I always act surprised when Carmindy sweeps a light highlight color under the guest's eyebrows to make their eyes appear bigger and brighter.

5. I like it when Nick makes people get their hair cut really short, even if they're crying.

4. After I watch the show, I read Stacy and Clinton's bios online and see how my life can fit into to theirs so we can all be really good friends. And, I'm creepy.

3. I get better at the online quizzes when I watch the show more.

2. I enjoy it when Clinton references the "ice cream cone effect" when he sees people wearing tapered pants.

1. I now recognize that straight-leg jeans and pointy shoes that hurt are really what's important in life.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Mary said...

If you don't post soon, I might die!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger OhMyTrill said...

I agree...I'm close to calling a time of death for this blog...

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger sara ballance said...

i don't know when ^^these two posted, but i agree..!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger maruf hadi said...

hey sophia, how are you,you have so many nice post, please share any info with me by build exchange link, are you ready to exchange link with me, so your traffic will be grow up, just visit to my site please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here