27 July 2005

Alliterated Produce


Cory and I had a nice little IM session again the other day, and out of the blue, he began to alliterate produce (sort-of as a follow-up to our alliterated animals; FYI - I found another blog post of alliterated animals). Here we go :

Banal Bananas (Cory)
Misbehaved Mangos (Cory)
Gratuitous Grapes (Cory)
Passive Peas (me)
Strenuous Strawberries (Cory)
Leechy Lychee (Cory)
Ruminating Romaine (me)
Tumultuous Tomatoes (me)
Cumbersome Cucumbers (me)
Spanked Spinach (me, perhaps the misbehaved mangos should've had a talk with the spanked spinach...)
Pernicious Papaya (me)
Resentful Rosemary (Cory)
Amateur Avocados (me)
Envious Endive (Cory)
Pompous Pomegranates (Cory)
Calibrating Coconuts (me)
Narcissistic Nectarines (Cory)
Peculiar Peaches (me)
Curious Comquats (Cory)
Licentious Lemons (me)

4 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger rabsteen said...

i suppose bananas really aren't that exciting anyways.

good list :)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Yeah, maybe the banal bananas should encounter some pizazzed plantains...Hmmm, that wasn't very good. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the list!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger David Kantrowitz said...

Nice list, puts my animals to shame. Some of these are begging for illustrations, I might be tempted! Great stuff.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks, David! Do feel free to illustrate, and be sure to let me know if you do. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here