28 July 2005

Mime After Mime


So, my friend Matt forwarded this animated web movie a few years back called Mime After Mime; click here to view it. It's a take off of Cyndi Lauper's 80's wonder hit, Time After Time. Here's the pre-movie description from the brilliant creators: "In this heartwrenching dramedy, Candy Lauper deals with her doomed love for a mime. After all, when you're a mime, you can't say 'I love you'."

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Be forewarned; the ending is abrasive and sad.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Hey Ashley, thanks for stopping by!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am leaving the office right now to fly to maine to deal w this traffic light problem. how dare they inconvience my sophia in this way??

dude, you should totally put my orgnaization on your list. www.au.org

:-) Sara

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks, Sara - I know...The traffic light thing's gotta get fixed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here