19 January 2006

Word Plaze

My friends and I had fun in my car playing a word association game earlier this week. The way it worked was that the second part of a compound word functioned as the first part of the next. Deciding to take it one step too far, I thought that it'd be fun if part of one word functioned as part of the next, compound or not (i.e. - vision + tonic = [vi]gin and tonic). So here's what we came up with; comment me if you have any questions. Funny how "gin and tonic" came up twice:

"rubber band camp site impaired vision and tonic water fall of man-a-tea and crum[pets] smart start your engines and tonic"

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed you still remembered the whole thing...I always get stuck after smart start...
much love
jared

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger philosophia said...

Thanks for the comment, Jared. :) Matt did help me out a bit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here